Full-Service Bar Code Card Supplier
Find the Right Option for Your Business From Our Many Barcode Card Variations
As a quality barcode card manufacturer, we can provide the right barcoded plastic card to meet your business needs. Depending on the type of scanner you have, we can provide bar code cards with the typical wide and narrow series of bars, as well as include "human readable" numbers on your barcode cards order. Types of cards we print:
- Gift Cards. Save time at the checkout by making your gift card a bar code card.
- Loyalty Cards. Offer customer convenience with the right barcode card supplier.
- Membership Cards. Scanning a barcoded plastic card saves members time at check-in.
Including a human readable number on your plastic card with barcode order makes it easy to manually type in the number associated with the bar code card should your scanner be unavailable. As longtime barcode card manufacturers, all we need to know is the type of barcode you'll need, easily determined by contacting your POS scanner provider.
Bar Code CardTypes
- Code 39: Capable of encoding uppercase letters A-Z; digits 0-9; and special characters such as SPACE, minus (-), period (.), dollar sign ($), slash (/), percent (%) and plus (+).This barcode can be of any length, but the more characters encoded, the larger the symbol will be.
- Code 128: This is an alphanumeric symbol capable of encoding digits 0-9, upper and lowercase letters A-Z, and all standard ASCII symbols. Code128 is variable length—the more characters, the larger the symbol will be on the finished plastic card with barcode.
- Code 93: Capable of encoding the exact same characters as the normal Code 39 barcode cards; uppercase letters A-Z; digits 0-9; and special characters such as SPACE, minus (-), period (.), dollar sign ($), slash (/), percent (%) and plus (+). The only difference is that this symbol is more compact.
- UPC-A: This fixed-length, numeric-only symbol must contain 12 digits.
- EAN_JAN-13: This fixed length, numeric only symbol is similar to the UPC-A, but encodes 13 characters instead of 12.
- EAN_JAN-8: This fixed-length; numeric-only symbol is a compressed version of the UPC-A. All bar code cards must contain 6 digits and because the UPC-E is used for the number system, all symbols must begin with a zero.
- UCC_EAN128: This symbol is capable of encoding the same characters as a normal Code 128 barcode; digits 0-9; upper and lowercase letters A-Z; and all standard ASCII symbols. However, UCC/EAN 1UCC/EAN 128 Barcode28 formats the data in a different way so that the type of information encoded can be identified. This is done with application identifiers. These 2, 3, or 4 digit numbers are enclosed in parenthesis and identify the type of data which follows.
- UPC_E: This fixed-length; numeric-only symbol is a compressed version of the UPC-A. All barcodes must contain 6 digits and because the UPC-E is used for the number system zero, all symbols must begin with a zero.
- CodaBar: Capable of encoding digits 0-9 as well as six special characters, (-) dash, (:) colon, (.) period, ($) dollar sign, (/) slash and (+) plus. The start/stop characters A, B, C, and D can also be included on each bar code card.
- Interleaved2of5: This is a numeric-only barcode card type that must contain an even number of digits.
- MSI_Plessey: This variant of the Plessey barcode is capable of encoding the digits 0-9 and is variable length.
- PostNET: This numeric-only symbol is capable of encoding digits 0-9 and can be printed as a 5-digit PostNET barcode, a 9-digit Zip+4 PostNET barcode, or a 9-digit DPBC PostNET barcode.
Sequential Numbering: As full-service bar code card manufacturers, simply supply us with an Excel file, and we can create bar code cards using human readable numbers you give us.
Random: Just give us a range and we will create the barcodes randomly with the range stated.
Already have bar code ready cards that are printed and need barcodes? We can do what other bar code card suppliers can’t. Just send them to our office, and we can thermal print any barcode on your card.
Contact us for more info, or